Thursday, June 28, 2012

Link It Up Thursday #26

Another busy week here with the Wheel of Life wrapping up this week.  Monday was a discussion about spirituality and what that means to different people.  Tuesday was a nice surprise about meditation and Wednesday was a grande finale good-bye printable.  Sounds like it's time to party.

First, let's see what caught my eye from last week.

Doesn't this look like a photo from a magazine?  Uh-huh!  Ann has such a flare that I am asking her to come and decorate my homes when I win the lottery.  Check out the rest of her photos.

On Sutton Place

I can hardly wait to see what Alyssa's been cooking each week.  Here she has an elegant chicken bundle recipe.

What's Cooking Love?
I love this bead board flag that Rachel made.  Just in time for the 4th!!

Adventures of a DIY Mom
Heather has done it again.  These cupcakes look amazing!!  Such an awesome presentation and then get chocolate and peanut butter.  Woohoo.

Cupcake Love Affair

Clearly, Rose was in a very patriotic mood when she created this awesome wreath and now she is ready for July 4th as well.

A Rosie Sweet Home

Nice work ladies.  Please grab a featured button for your awesome projects.  If you weren't featured here, pop on over to Kadie's blog, Seven Alive, and see if she featured you over there.

These Peas Taste Funny
This is a shared link party, so if you link it up here, it will show up on the fabulous Kadie's blog, Seven Alive.  We want to see everything you have to link up!  Old projects, new posts, giveaways, etsy shops, recipes, crocheting, any and everything. If you have more than one thing to link up, even better.






Here are our very simple rules. 
1.  Please keep it family-friendly. 
2.  Link back to our site or grab a button so others can share in the fun. 
3.  Following us would be nice (but don't feel you have to).
4.  Have fun, be inspired. 

 If you would like an e-mail reminder about the party, let us know in the comments (please include your e-mail address), and we will happily add you to the list.


These Peas Taste Funny


14 comments:

Rose Jesky said...

Hello there, Thanks for the feature. I''m glad, I was having a hard time keeping the secret, LOL I'm honored you chose the wreath to feature. I really hope you have a great day! Thanks for hosting each week.
Rose

Annie said...

Happy Thursday!
I am not seeing "Add your link" button on your post, though I can see it on Kadie's blog. Link Tool issue?

Little City Farm said...

Thanks Annie - I believe it's fixed now. I appreciate you letting me know.

Tina Bradley said...

Great party, Terry--as always! That first shot reminds me of a terrace at a bed and breakfast we recently stayed at--lovely! Thanks for hosting! T.

Pam @Threading My Way said...

After all this time, I've finally read where your blog name came from... love it!!! Thanks as always for hosting, Terry.

Love Bakes Good Cakes said...

Thank you for hosting, Terry! I hope you have a blessed week :)

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

I love getting your email reminders because we both know how absent-minded I can be. lol. Thank you for the feature. It totally made my day. I am having a serger lesson this morning so I gotta go. I guess it has a gathering stitch which would make my life so much easier! I'll be back to visit some links. Have a lovely day friend!

Unknown said...

Great Features!! Love that back porch.:) Hope you have a great day, last day of swimming lessons here ,woohooo!!

Adrianne Surian said...

Terry, thanks for hosting and happy Thursday!!

Unknown said...

A big THANK YOU for hosting each week Terry!

Gloria said...

Fabulous posts this week! Enjoy your summer, Terry. I think these images are making me hungry, again lol ♥

Macey said...

The picture of the cupcakes...I died.

Kara at Petals to Picots said...

Thanks for hosting, Terry!

Magic Love Crow said...

Excellent items you shared Terry! Maybe when things quiet down, I can join in the fun ;o)

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...