Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Under Construction

The first thing under construction at our place is our front driveway.  You might remember the early shots that were more mess than driveway:



Here is where it stands right now:


Starting to get exciting.

The other bit of construction is this site.  What is it about us crafty gals that we can't leave things well enough alone?  Give us enough time on our hands and we'll revamp the queen's jewels.  Okay, no need to get silly. Sorry about that.

I am going to be making some changes on the site this week.  Hopefully things will go smoothly and you won't notice a thing except for the awesomeness at the end but if there are a few hiccups, I heartily apologize in advance.  Fingers crossed my friends.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your new banner and your gorgous new driveway. What wonderful changes are going on for you this week.

Anonymous said...

that looks fab! wow!

Mindy said...

I'm drooling over all that dirt.
That driveway is beautiful.

Michelle said...

Your driveway looks amazing! I love what you've done with your blog layout.

Town and Country Gals said...

Your blog changes look great! You are going to have one fabulous driveway when it's all over! Hope whatever changes you are making go without a hitch!
Rebecca

Ispirato Design said...

Wow- you must be ecstatic- your driveway is gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing what you're going to do.

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...