Sunday, February 13, 2011

Trying New Things

Hi.  This is the year that I have decided to try a bunch of things that I have had on my to do list, but haven't gotten around to yet.

I guess the first big thing is this blog which is infinitely scary and exciting. After that I am going to attempt homemade cheese, learning how to knit, making my own greeting cards, yogurt from scratch, fresh baked bread, starting seeds indoors for the garden, maybe a little canning, and wielding a spray paint can.  You might even see a random picture of one of the boys (the four-legged kind). 

It'll be a year of laughter discovery. Hope you'll join me (and him).

Owen

No comments:

If you enjoyed this read,...

Consider joining me over at my active blog: Write Create Connect
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...